Canadian Firearms Safety PAL Course – NON RESTRICTED – April 15, 2023
The PAL course covers rifles and shotguns in the non-restricted classification of firearms.
- The minimum age is 12 years old (with parental consent)
- You must have current government issued identification (drivers license, passport, permanent resident card, provincial ID card or birth certificate are examples)
COURSE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED; HOWEVER, READING THIS PRIOR IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – READ PRIOR TO THE CLASS PLEASE
10 in stock
The Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) is designed to apply to the broadest possible spectrum of novice firearm users. Existing firearm safety courses across Canada have a proven track record in the reduction of firearm-related incidents. However, most of these courses have been designed and delivered for firearms use in a specific activity. The CFSC is an introductory firearm safety course intended for all new firearms users. Individuals who wish to acquire restricted firearms must also pass the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course tests.
Firearm owners have social responsibilities. By completing this course, you will be instructed on what these responsibilities are. You will learn how to do the following:
• Handle firearms and ammunition safely.
• Use firearms and ammunition safely.
• Comply with firearms laws.
• Store non-restricted firearms and ammunition safely.
• Display non-restricted firearms and ammunition safely.
• Transport non-restricted firearms and ammunition safely
NOTE: ALL PAL COURSES WILL BE CONDUCTED AT THE CALGARY RIFLE AND PISTOL CLUB
1910, 39TH AVENUE NE – CALGARY, AB – T2E 7Y9